The Corporate team advises both borrowers and lenders in respect of secured and unsecured lending and acts for a number of financial institutions.
The Corporate Finance team provide advice on drafting and negotiating loan, inter-creditor and security documentation, refinancing transactions, amendments to existing banking arrangements and strategic advice on banking and other funding arrangements.
We can advise both borrowers and lenders on:
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance including factoring, invoice discounting and leasing
- Deeds of priority
- Inter creditor arrangements
- Interest rate hedging arrangements
- Personal guarantees and bonding facilities
- Real estate and development finance
- Security arrangements
- Structured finance
- Syndicated lending
- Term loans and working capital facilities
For expert advice designed to give your business the competitive edge, contact:
Partner, Head of Corporate
T: 0191 212 firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul is excellent at explaining the finer, technical points on facility agreements and other banking documents.